✨ Book your free 20-min Executive Coaching Session here ✨
The Executive Communication Package covers the concepts you need to master executive communication and be recognized as an influential executive, in 3 modules:
1. Sharpen Your Message
2. Elevate Your Content
3. Achieve Through Others
How it Works
During this program, you will go through the material covered in the 3 modules and meet for personal coaching 1-on-1 with Drew
• 5 One-on-One Coaching Sessions (50 min each)
• 12 Learning Modules (15-20 min each)
• 12 Exercises with Feedback
• Unlimited email support
• No Time Limit / Self-Paced (typically 2 to 3 months)
Although the program is typically done in 2 to 3 months, you can take as long as you need – whether life gets in the way or you simply want more time to fully explore the activities.
Bonus: Lifetime email support after the 5 one-on-one sessions are complete.
Module 1: Sharpen Your Message
If you aren’t clear on what you’re trying to achieve, your message will get lost. As a result, things won’t get done and senior executives will ignore you because they won’t take time to figure out your point.
This module is designed to make you an influential leader who is recognized and respected as a great communicator. You will:
• Get others to act by cutting the noise out of your communications
• Impress your boss and peers with your storytelling skills by learning different story structures
• Get the attention of busy executives by using the “what, so what, now what” model
• Feel confident and 100% prepared when you get 2 minutes for your 20-minute presentation by using my adaptive communication model
Module 2: Elevate Your Content
If you only talk about your own work, you won’t be taken seriously as an executive. Managers and directors are there to complete deliverables, achieve goals, and run operations so executives have time to focus on higher level topics.
This module is designed to make you “part of the club” by transforming what you talk about and how you talk about it. You will:
• Be recognized for your “executive presence” by thinking like an owner, expressing your opinions, challenging ideas, and knowing when you don’t need to know the details
• Partner with your boss by contributing to strategy, staffing, risk, and financial discussions
• Impress executives from other departments by understanding and solving their problems
• Inspire your team and avoid wasting time and energy by being clear on how and when you will engage and what your expectations are
Module 3: Improve Your Influence
If you only focus on what your team can get done, you will be seen as too narrow-minded to grow. Organization-level challenges require you to get other people to do things when they don’t have to listen to you.
This module is designed to make you a persuasive leader who can get others to act without relying on the authority of your position. You will:
• Quickly identify people’s key motivators and use the right incentives to get them to act
• Engage in the styles of your bosses so you are someone they want to listen to
• Persuade your boss, peers, and teams to act by using the 7 principles of influence
• Differentiate yourself as a leader to your boss by initiating joint projects with your peers
✨ Book your free 20-min Executive Communication Assessment here ✨